This page lists University policies in the development or revision process and those recently revised or approved for deletion.
Approved Policy Revisions
Purchasing (#6130). Revised 06/2018. Updated to conform to new Federal Uniform Guidance for purchasing transactions. Changes to the policy include increasing the limit that requires a formal sealed bid from $100,000 to $250,000, and the elimination of the research exemption from the formal sealed bid process.
Background Investigations (#7005). Revised 08/2018. Updated to reconcile this policy with the Protection of Minors policy (#12060) requiring background checks on any adult prior to their interaction or participation with Minors in Programs.
Graduate Assistantships (#7170). Revised 10/2018. Updated language to Section III.A. clarifying that Graduate Assistants (GAs) are University employees subject to all University employment and other applicable policies; additional language added under Section III.K. regarding expectations for GAs engaged in other employment outside the university; and updated language to Section III.O. clarifying GAs are “at will” employees.
Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment (#1060). Revised 11/2018. Updated to mirror the investigation process outlined in the Sexual Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, and Stalking policy (#1065).
Information Technology (IT) Governance (#8150). Revised 12/2018. Updated under Section II.B. to establish a requirement for the Information Technology Governance Council (ITGC) to perform an annual review of external IT regulatory and compliance standards.
Additional Baccalaureate Degree or Double Major (#3030). Revised 12/2018. Updated to remove the requirement for thirty (30) additional credits when simultaneously earning a double major with two different degrees.
Policies in Development or Revision Process
Policies in Revision/Approval Process
- Code of Conduct (#2020)
- Practicum Internship (#3060)
- Use of University Space Web (#1100)
- Tuition and Fees (#3150)
- Access Control (#9080)
- Policy Development Authority (#1100)
- Student Complete Withdrawal form the University (#3110)
- Cash Handling (#12020)
- Change Funds and Petty Cash Funds (#6020)
- Investment Policy (#6050)
- Bank Accounts (#6200)
- Cost Sharing (#6110)
- Travel (#6180)
- Meals and Refreshments (#6240)
- Last Week of Classes and Final Exams (#3080)
- IT Accessibility (#8140)
- Public Safety Camera Systems (#12140)
- Exclusion from Campus (#12020)
- P-Card (#6140)
New Policies Under Development
- New – Data Governance
- New – Institutional Base Salary
- New – Chargebacks
- New – Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance
- New – Institutional Conflicts of Interest
- New – Professor of Practice
- New – Electronic Signatures
Policies for Deletion
- Capital Improvement (#6190)
- Employee Action Form (#7120)