Boise State University Policy Manual
Welcome to Boise State University’s Policy Manual, your authoritative, easy-to-use guide to university-wide policies (those impacting all university units and organizations).
This website provides easy access to current policies. The University Policy Director makes every reasonable effort to ensure the information contained in this Policy Manual is accurate and current. To locate a policy, use either the tabs on the left labeled “Section” or the search box function, above.
The Policy Director coordinates the editing, review, issuance, and archiving of all official university policies, presented in twelve “subject” volumes: Governance/Legal; Student Affairs; Academic Affairs-Student; Academic Affairs-Faculty and Administration; Research; Finance; Human Resources; Information Technology; Facilities Planning; Communications and Marketing; University Advancement; and Campus Safety and Security.
If you have questions or need assistance with this site or with policies, in general, please contact us at PolicyInfo@boisestate.edu.
- Section I - Governance/Legal
- Section II - Student Affairs
- Section III - Academic Affairs - Student
- Section IV - Academic Affairs - Faculty and Administration
- Section V - Research
- Section VI - Finance
- Section VII - Human Resource
- Section VIII - Information Technology
- Section IX - Campus Operations and Facilities
- Section X - Communications and Marketing
- Section XI - University Advancement
- Section XII - Campus Safety and Security