University policies are central to Boise State University’s mission and affect the entire university community. Through policies, the University articulates the expectations of individuals, promotes efficiency, supports compliance with laws and regulations, and ensures the execution of the University’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity, a stance in alignment with our Statement of Shared Values.
The Policy Office coordinates the editing, review, issuance, and archiving of all official university policies. If you have questions or need assistance with this site or with policies, please contact the Chief Compliance Office at PolicyInfo@boisestate.edu or (208) 426-3098.
- Section I - Governance/Legal
- Section II - Student Affairs
- Section III - Academic Affairs - Student
- Section IV - Academic Affairs - Faculty and Administration
- Section V - Research
- Section VI - Finance
- Section VII - Human Resource
- Section VIII - Information Technology
- Section IX - Campus Operations and Facilities
- Section X - Communications and Marketing
- Section XI - University Advancement
- Section XII - Campus Safety and Security